We gather and use Information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on the Website. We also collect Information to better understand how visitors use the Website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What Information we gather?
- We may collect the following Information: name, email address, website usage data, recruitment-related data, other information relevant to client enquiries
How we use this data?
- Collecting data described above helps us understand what you are looking from solarisventum.com, enabling us to deliver improved services. Specifically, we may use data: for our own internal records, to improve the products and services we provide, to contact you in response to a specific enquiry, to send you emails about services and other things we think might be relevant to you, to contact you via email.
What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our Website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our Website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the Website and what pages they tend to visit.
Information about you
- When you fill in a form or provide your details on our Website, you will see one or more checkboxes allowing you to: agree to the processing of your data included in the contact form by solarisventum.com to answer your enquiries and provide you with product and service information. If you have agreed that we can use your Information, you can change your mind easily by sending an email to email@example.com. After that, all your data will be erased from our database. You can also agree for receiving marketing communications from us by email. If you have agreed that we can use your Information, you can change your mind easily: click unsubscribe in one of our message or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal Information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. You have the right to erase, access, correct, object proceeding of personal data as well to data portability. You can fulfil all your rights by sending a request to email@example.com.
- We will always hold your Information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your Information, we have implemented reasonable security safeguards.
- Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside our Website. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be carefully when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.